Monday, September 19, 2016

Language Training????

September 18, 2016



Kasalelie Kumaillllll!!!! Udaun! This week was good!
Soooooo to start off this week Sister G. and I got a nice phone call from our Zone Leaders (who are bomb) who told us that we would be getting another sister from Palau and that I would be language training her Pohnpeian HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH okay (ask me how it's going) BUT thank the heavens because the new sister is WHITE. bless up. I sure do love Pohnpei and I love the people here but it's been the bessssst being around a white girl for a few days!
So this week was so great! Welsit was FINALLY baptized. And the spirit was SO strong as he entered the water. This realization hit me, this message is SO important! Missionaries change lives! Oh how I love being a missionary. Sooooo after the ordinance the bishop comes up to me and Sister G. and Sister Leslie and asks if we will sing a special song for the baptism HAHAHAH I was like "You're kidding right?" So we sing Come Follow Me and it took everything in me not to laugh though the entire thing. I was dying. If you wanna know how bad it went, ask my mom! She knows how good of a singer I am!
ALSO. On Friday we got lost in the jungle for liiiiiikkkkke 3 hours HAHAHAH so just imagine that. I've never prayed so hard hahahahha.
Kupromahk Kumail! This email is so so short!! But I promise I'm doing so great! I'M SO HAPPY. I absolutely LOVE being a missionary. I love everything about it (besides the stupid language and the freakin spiders here) But HEY. We're all good!!!
I poakepoake kumail!!!
Limpoake, Sister Russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment