- We were in a trio the whole week with Sister Taunauta because her companion had some weird disease and got sent to Guam!
- soooo along with that all the sisters on the island had to do a scabies treatment hahah.
- We had a fireside last night on service and the new elder in the ward, Elder Laughter, gave his talk in English and then at the end decided to say "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen" in Pohnpeian BUT he totally forgot to say Jesus Christ so he sits down and realized what he had done so he runs back up there and just says "Jesus Christ" in the mic and then runs and sits back down HAHAHAHAH I died.
- My girl Kathrene (favorite investigator of all time) chose a baptismal date.
- Had the funnest family home evening everrrr with my family, the Ludricks!
- Nohno Paulis left for America and OH GEEZ was that sad.
- TEAM WEITAHTA is still going STRONG. We play in the finals on FRIDAY SO HECK YA.
this week was just a normal pohnpeian week. dang I love these dorks.
LOVE. Sister Russell