Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloweeeeen and Two Baptisms....






Happy Halloweeeeeen kumail!
Here on Pohnpei Halloween isn't NEARLY as big as it is in the United States which is LAME. But heyyyyy it's all good! We had a ward party for Halloween and those always just turn into everyone hulaing hahahah which is the BEST. 
Goal: Learn how to hula before I got home (not gonna happen)
This week was a good one! On Saturday sass and sassier were baptized! (Mia and Belinda) Baptisms just give you a boost like nothing else can! Oh I sure do loooove them! And they are even better when you LOVE you investigators and oh my I LOVE these two dorks! And also this baptism went smoothly which was a first so BOO YAH! Beeeeesides yesterday we went to go see Belinda and her uncle yelled at us and told us to never come back "or else" hahahhah okay sir. it's safe to say he wasn't too happy when he found out Belinda was baptized! Oh well! I'm not quite sure why though! Mormons are the bomb.
And other than that I can't think of anything too special that happened this week. No one licked my foot, my eyeballs are still clean, and no one fed us dog! So I'd say it was a pretty successful week! 
ALSO. My little Pohnpeian best friend hung out with MY MOM this week! Ohhhh I was so jealous of the both of them! Pohnpeians are the sweetest, most humble, loving, and selfless people I know! And knowing that my mom got a little piece of that makes me so so happy! In the scriptures it mentions over and over the people on the isles of the sea and now I GET IT! They are the BEST kind of people (besides their stupid language) and I'm so so grateful to be on this tiny island with them!
Peeeeaaace out!
Xo. Sister Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment