Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas




Yoooo everyone! 
So OF COURSE this week was the best week ever! because Christmassss! and with the addition of Christmas and getting to see my cute family, Nedleen and Nomad (her son) got baptized!! Wahoooo! That was a dang hard baptism and a whole lot of work. But it was SO worth it. Right before she went into the water she was just sobbing. holy crap it was cute! The Church is WAY true my friends! Sooooo then the next morning (Christmas morning) I am walking to church with her and she just goes on and on and on about how after her baptism she prayed all night and thanked Heavenly Father for me! It was such an eye opener to me & such a tender mercy! I was so grateful to see that these prepared people ARE waiting for me! I just need to have the faith that things will work out for the good!
Christmas was FUN though! On Christmas eve the missionaries acted out the manger scene for the members! And you know that I was the best Mary everrrr lol. And then on Christmas we proselyted like crazzzyyyy and shared a message about Christ! Best Christmas ever huh?
Things I learned this week:
1. There 1000000% are people on the other side of the veil. Good and not so good! (Ask me when I get home!)
2. Celebrating Christmas on an island is the way to goooo.
3. I miss my mom!
4. Don't EVER give up on anyone! Some people just take a little longer to accept the Gospel.
5. I LOVE POHNPEI!!
okayyyyy everyone! I hope you all had the BEST Christmas's everrrr! 

No comments:

Post a Comment