Monday, March 13, 2017

Guam & MLC....



Helllloooo everyone!  
So first off. I'm DRAGGING. We were in Guam this weekend for MLC and ask me how much I've slept? Not enough! So I'll just apologize in advance if my sentences don't make sense. Plus my english is terrible so hahah there you go.
Sooooo things in Micronesia? Still the best!! Oh geez I love it. I think one of my favorite things about going to Guam and getting to see a bunch of the missionaries serving on the other islands is realizing that I'm in THE coolest mission ever! oh annnnd seeing Sister Zarbock. This weekend she spoke to us about finding joy in our trials and realizing that our trials come from a loving Heavenly Father and that as we are building the kingdom of God, we are also building ourselves! She talked about the story of the seagulls and the crickets and she asked us "If Heavenly Father had the power to send the seagulls, why didn't He just keep the crickets away in the first place?" Missions are HARD. like holy crap. But I KNOW that they are hard because Heavenly Father loves His children and sometimes trials are the way He shows that love!
So in regards to the work things are looking goooood! We have 4 (heck ya) baptisms coming up on the 25th so PRAY with me that everything will work out and that the Albert's and Roseleen will get baptized! OH geez I'm stoked. This week me and Sister Fehoko went to the Albert dad to ask for permission for his wife and kids to be baptized and when he said yes we both just started to cry! There REALLY are those people who are prepared and waiting for certain missionaries. 
and ALSO we have stake conference this week so guess who get's to see Sister Zarbock agaiinnnn? wahooo! BUT because we have stake conference on Sunday, we have Zone Conference on Monday so I'll be getting on email on Tuesday! SORRY. 
"We're living the dream!" - President Zarbock
It's true! I'm the coolest mission and I'm surrounded by the BEST people! life is gooood. 
Thank youuuu everyone!
LOVE. Sister Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment